14 February 2020
1st Line Support Engineer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join our client in Gerrard’s Cross to answer and log technical support calls. The 1st Line Engineer will be gathering as much information from clients and customers to isolate the fault to ensure the issue is resolved efficiently.
- The 1st Line Support Engineer will be answering calls and emails to provide technical supports as well as updating clients effectively with solutions.
- Have excellent communication skills to complete an accurate and detailed handover to other engineers in the field.
- The 1st Line Support Engineer will be the first point of contact for all technical issues and will review and check hardware/software installations
- Must be very IT savvy with an ability to build a new PC and provide both hardware and software support.
- Must have at least 1-2 years’ experience working as a 1st Line Support Engineer
- Must have impeccable Windows (7 and 10) and computing technology skills
- Must have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Must be flexible to occasionally work from home at weekends when extra support is needed
Monday – Friday 9:00am-5:00pm