9 October 2019
Customer Account Executive
Our client, a leading specialist in their field are looking for a Customer Account Executive to join their expanding team in Chalfont St Peter. The ideal candidate will be someone who has come from a strong Customer Service/ Support or Account Executive background with good Administration skills.
This role is a support role which has excellent career development for an individual to build within the team and take on their own customer Accounts in the future.
- The successful Customer Account Executive will be providing Office Support with specific customer tasks to the Account Managers and aid in the execution of customer strategy.
- Must have an ability to support the Sales team with general administration duties such as organising samples to be sent to customers, presentation creation and performance writing.
- The Customer Account Executive will need to support and undertake data analysis for our internal teams. Including sales & category performance analysis (EPOS market data etc.), sales forecasting, investment analysis including promotional and customer analysis.
- Must be able to drive to occasionally be able to support the team with trade shows
- Ideally the candidate will have come from a Sales or Customer Service background
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ideally Educated to A level standard with a Business Qualification being desirable but not essential
- Ability to manage and influence a variety of stakeholders across different levels and functions
- Strong attention to detail with good analytical and IT Skills
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Chalfont St Peter