24 May 2019
Customer Service Account Manager
Our client a leading specialist in their field are looking for a junior Customer Service Account Manager to join their growing team to service the existing customer base within the office. This role would suit someone in a similar Account Executive role or someone looking to begin a career within the Insurance industry with no prior industry experience as full training will be provided.
- The successful junior Customer Service Account Manager will be building relationships with existing customers and converting new business opportunities.
- The successful junior Customer Service Account Manager will be working on policy renewals, adjustments as well as handling any customer day to day enquiries.
- The successful Junior Customer Service Account Manager will be carrying out admin tasks, customer invoicing as well as any extra ad hoc tasks.
- Must have impeccable communication skills to build relationships with customers and clients
- Must be well organised to work efficiently under pressure in a team environment.
- Must be IT literate using Microsoft applications.
£16,000-18,000 depending on experience
Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Possibility of 1 Saturday in 6 working from home after probation (9:00am -12:00pm)
Chalfont St Peter
Monday - Friday
£16,000 - 18,000