22 May 2019
Customer Service Administrator
A fantastic new opportunity for an Customer Service Administrator / Bookings Coordinator to join our fantastic growing client has arisen in Amersham. The ideal candidate will be a driven individual to provide administrative support and liaise with clients and contractors efficiently.
- The successful Customer Service Administrator / Bookings Coordinator will need to organise an active work schedule on the company system for jobs booked in by company clients.
- The successful Customer Service Administrator/ Bookings Coordinator will liaise and allocate work to subcontractors on a daily basis as well as liaise with clients regarding individual requirements and requests.
- The ideal administrator will be able to develop client relationships and maintain a high customers service level at all times.
- Strong ability to communicate with the Bookings team about any key information or updates and upload information onto the company system.
- Impeccable organisational and communication skills
- Strong customer facing skills with a confident, polite, patient and assertive manner
- Enthusiastic and drive attitude towards working
- Strong computer skills focusing on Microsoft packages
Monday - Friday