Customer Service Administrator
Our client, a leading specialist in their field are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team in Rickmansworth. This would suit a candidate looking to get their first role in a Customer Service Administrative environment or a candidate with previous Customer Service Admin experience.
- The Customer Service Administrator will be carrying out general administrative duties as well as answering inbound claims and quotes queries
- The Customer Service Administrator will be liaising with clients and building relationships with them to repeat business
- The Customer Service Administrator will be recording all documents received relating to a registered claim
- The Customer Service Administrator will assist the company to achieve its operational budgets and targets by suggesting improvements to processes to improve efficiency within your team.
- The Customer Service Administrator will be forwarding on invoices for treatment
- Assist with ad-hoc administrator tasks, such as scanning, documentation or franking post
- Must have excellent relationship building skills to liaise with customers and clients.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Proactive and strong initiative
- Must be highly organised
- Strong attention to detail
Monday - Friday