13 May 2019
An amazing opportunity has arisen to work for one of our clients as an Events Coordinator in High Wycombe on a full time basis. The ideal candidate will have previous Events experience looking to be part of a busy team promoting an attractive program of events.
- The successful Events Coordinator will be carrying out event management and planning working with the Events and Projects Marketing Manager to deliver an attractive programme of events.
- The successful Events Coordinator will be responsible for the scheduling and event management of Networking, Member and Open Day events including promoting these through all channels to meet targets for each event are met.
- Be responsible for project managing events by sourcing venues, catering and accommodation as well as organising speakers, room set ups, delegate packs and also providing on the day support.
- The successful Events Coordinator will be required to attend events in order to meet and register delegates and will on occasion require early morning and late evenings.
- Have a strong ability to manage existing customer relationships for repeat business as well as secure feedback and testimonials for promotional activity
- The successful Events Coordinator must have a driving licence and own vehicle to travel to and from events
- Graduate Degree in Marketing or Events or prior work experience would be beneficial
- Strong ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks
- Highly computer literate!
Monday-Friday 37 hours
Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm 37 hours
£20,000 - 21,500