Field Sales Account Manager
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Field Sales Account Executive to join our client in Watford to take charge of their Southern UK region. This opportunity is an “on the road” Sales role which would suit a candidate with a warm Sales Account Management approach rather than a hard sell approach.
- The Field Sales Account Executive’s primary responsibility will be to manage and maintain relationships with existing customers and explore new business opportunities.
- The Field Sales Account Executive will be managing and promoting the sale of goods whilst supporting the brands the company represents in an aftersales capacity.
- The successful candidate will need to maintain the customer database for the southern regions and prepare journey plans to manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Must have an ability to take ownership and manage aftersales issues with customers as well as maintain and improve product knowledge to ensure the customer is fully briefed on the product.
- The Field Sales Account Executive will need to be flexible to visit clients as well as represent the company in National Exhibitions.
- Must have previous Field Sales or Field Account Management experience
- Must be able to drive and have a clean licence
- Impeccable communication and organisational skills to work independently as well as be well presented at all times.
- Proactive and flexible with an enthusiastic and self-motivated attitude
Monday – Friday with occasional weekend events.
- Company Car, Phone and Laptop
- Private Healthcare after probationary period
- Monthly bonus scheme
Monday - Friday