Our client is THE leading specialist in their field and are looking for a highly organised Graduate Administrator to join their expanding team. This role would suit someone looking to get their first role after University or a past graduate with previous Admin experience looking to develop their career in a rewarding role. This role would start as a part-time position and develop into full time.
- The ideal Administrator will be initially carrying out Admin support to the Directors and Client Resource Management team.
- This role will begin with carrying out data input and management on the internal system, managing client records and producing reports.
- This Administrative support role will be initially working from home and will eventually develop into taking on more research tasks and liaising with clients.
- This will be a very rewarding role for a proactive, self-driven individual looking to develop their career and will suit someone with a keen interest in working closely with people.
- Impeccable grammar, spelling and writing skills is essential to write general correspondence and write reports
- Must be IT literate with previous Admin experience being very beneficial
- Must have an impeccable telephone manner, be well spoken and presented and have excellent organisational skills.
- Being a graduate with a First or Upper Second Class Honours is essential for research knowledge.
Chalfont St Peter