We have had a fantastic opportunity for an Experienced IFA Administrator to join our busy client in Penn on a full time basis. The ideal candidate will need to have a strong IFA Administration/Client Relationship background working for a Financial Advisory previously.
- The successful IFA Administrator will be in charge of general admin duties as well as day to day client management answering any queries with regards to Wealth Management
- Previous experience carrying out Pensions/ Risk Scheme/ Wealth Management administration as well as updating the internal CRM system.
- The IFA Administrator will be supporting the Financial Planners in research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives as well as carrying out general correspondence with clients and customers.
- Must be up to date with all FCA Standards and Rules and implement them into procedures.
- Must have previous experience working in a Financial Advisory company
- Impeccable communication and organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
- An understanding of FCA regulations and guidelines
- Strong team work ethic and able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to drive
Monday - Friday