7 March 2019
Junior Data Analyst
Our client a leading specialist in their field are looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join their team in Rickmansworth. This would suit a candidate with at least 2 years’ experience in a data/reporting environment with a background in data extraction and manipulation to create and deliver reports.
- The Junior Data Analyst will be providing business and client reports accurately and efficiently as well as extracting and interpreting data from various sources to create reports to develop future business.
- The ideal Junior Data Analyst will be developing the businesses reporting, analytics and intelligence capabilities to ensure delivery against strategic plans across the business.
- The Junior Data Analyst will be reporting finance reports and must have enhanced numeracy skills with a strong attention to detail.
- The ideal candidate will be underwriting data to extract it.
- Must have advanced Excel and database skills
- Detailed analytics with the ability to present complex findings to their Manager.
- Background in data extraction or manipulation would be beneficial.
Monday – Friday 35 Hours
Monday - Friday 35 Hours