Junior Sales Negotiator
On Target Earnings of £23,000 - £25,000
A basic salary of £18,000
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Amersham Estate Agents as a Junior Sales Negotiator.
The ideal candidate will be dealing with day to day Sales enquiries, property marketing and general administration whilst delivering excellent customer service to both internal and external clients.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to launch their sales career.
- Promoting and selling a new home to a client,
- Building and maintaining a close relationship with them
- Conduct property viewings
- Answer lettings enquiries via telephone and email
- Communicate with landlords, updating them on viewings and offers
- Oversee the Sales/ Letting application process, with clear communication to all parties
- Assist with lettings valuations
- Preparation of new instructions inc. photographs, particulars, property adverts etc.
- To deliver excellent customer service
- To carry out various property administration tasks as required
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks as may be directed by the Directors to meet the needs of business.
Skills and Attributes
- Enthusiastic and looking to build a career within the property industry
- Confident in negotiation with entrepreneurial flair
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent written communication and numerical skills
- Excellent IT skills including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Well presented & personable
- Must drive and have your own car
40 per week - Monday to Friday 09.00 - 18.00
Alternate Saturdays 09.00 - 16.00
20 days + public holidays
40 per week (Mon -Fri) 9:00- 18:00
£18,000 with realistic OTE of between £23,000 to £25,000