Management Accountant (fixed term contract minimum 6 months)
We have an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to join our client on a fixed term Maternity cover contract in Rickmansworth. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Management Accountant with a recognised accounting qualification.
- The Management Accountant will be responsible for the reconciliation of premium income and commission payments as well as assist in the production of monthly management accounts.
- Must be able to produce month end balance sheet reconciliations, process payments on online banking as well as assist with annual budgeting and ad hoc forecasts.
- The Management Accountant will support cost control and expense management whilst ensuring compliance with Regulations and financial control procedures.
- Support the preparation of the financial statements and the external audit as well as maintaining a working understanding of all assigned accounting tasks.
- Deal with any complex queries on behalf of colleagues
- Must have excellent Microsoft Excel and IT skills with experience in an Accounting Software, preferably QuickBooks
- Proficient in Bookkeeping with a highly methodical and process orientated mind-set
- Experience of effectively managing multiple priorities and working to tight deadlines
- Company pension scheme (auto enrolled)
- Voluntary dental care after completion of probationary period
- Performance-related bonus scheme
35 hours (Monday - Friday)
£38,000 - Pro rata