We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Administrator to join our prestigious client in Gerrards Cross. This opportunity will suit a candidate looking for an Administrative based role carrying out Marketing and Market Research project tasks.
- The Marketing Administrator will be carrying out general administrative tasks to support the team members by typing up reports, diary management, and stationery orders, creating documents as well as providing support to upload blogs and update the website where appropriate.
- This role will involve carrying out travel arrangements for events and booking transport and hotels as well as sourcing venues and collating materials and stimulus for the events.
- The Marketing Administrator will be recording and analysing event feedback using the system “SurveyMonkey” as well as carrying out general correspondence and uploading information onto the company system.
- Carry out general ad hoc tasks assigned to them
- The Marketing Administrator will ideally have worked in a Marketing environment previously, must have worked in an Office Environment and preferably have a relevant degree.
- Must be self-motivated, have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work independently in a proactive and organised manner to ensure tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Excellent IT skills to use Microsoft Officer and use SurveyMonkey
- This individual must drive to be able to attend events and be flexible to attend events outside of office hours.