8 January 2020
Marketing Campaign and Communications Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Campaign and Communications Manager to join our well established busy client in Aylesbury. The ideal candidate will be someone looking to progress their career into a Managerial role after establishing themselves in a Marketing role previously. Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- The Marketing Campaign and Communications Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the company is consistently optimising multi-channel lead generation activity to ensure that marketing campaign objectives are achieved.
- The successful candidate must have an ability to bring new ideas to implement an Annual Marketing plan and Brand Strategy to ensure Business growth.
- Must have experience and an ability to generate successful campaigns across all marketing platforms as well as take responsibility for day to day website development and promotional activity including optimisation from an SEO perspective.
- The Marketing Campaign and Communications Manager will need to have excellent Digital Marketing skills to design and deliver the company’s webinar and podcast event programme as well as create high quality written communications for allocated projects.
- The ideal candidate will have a Marketing related degree or CIM Diploma
- Must be well motivated and driven to achieve targets around lead generation through the Marketing platforms and plans.
- Must have excellent relationship building skills to develop good working relationships with clients and external suppliers.
- Must have a creative flair to produce engaging content
- Commercially aware with excellent IT skills using DTP Programmes and Microsoft Office
Monday - Friday