We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our reputable client in Aylesbury. This role will suit a candidate with previous Marketing experience who can create innovative and compelling campaigns, create content, develop partnerships and engage with small and medium sized Businesses.
This role will be working remotely but the candidate will be required to attend meetings on site.
- The Marketing Executive will be providing marketing and website content to support the delivery of projects and case studies.
- Have an ability to take on projects by promoting campaigns both online and offline as well as liaise confidently with partners to effectively deliver the marketing activity for the projects.
- The Marketing Executive will be overseeing the design, content and delivery of campaigns as well as provide any ad hoc marketing support.
- This role will involve Event Coordination as well
- Must have experience in online content management (social media, CRM, website)
- Must have an ability to adhere to ERDF and brand guidelines
- Must have previous and strong experience in B2B online and offline direct marketing
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong creative outlook with previous copywriting and communication skills
- Proactive individual with a willingness to take a high level of responsibility
Monday – Friday 37 hours
Aylesbury / Working from Home
Monday - Friday
£24,000 - 26,000