12 February 2020
A fantastic opportunity for an Office Assistant has arisen to work for our client in Chesham. This role would suit a School Leaver or someone looking for their first Office role.
- The Office Administration Assistant will be the first point of contact to transfer calls to the correct team members. Therefore a confident and polite telephone manner is essential!
- Managing office supplies and equipment as well as running office errands for the team
- Carry out data entry tasks as well as provide ad hoc support to the team for events and promotional materials.
- For the successful Office Administration Assistant, there will be career progression into project management after 3-5 years’ experience.
- Polite, proactive, friendly and enthusiastic attitude is essential to work in a dynamic team environment
- Must have GCSE English and Maths grade C and above
- Good IT, communication and organisational skills
Monday - Friday