Operations Events Manager - Contract
We have an excellent opportunity for an Operations Manager to join our client in Beaconsfield on a Fixed Term Contract basis for 5 months with the potential for extension. The ideal candidate will be someone who has come from an Events or Operations background with excellent organisational skills to be responsible for the successful running of “11+ Mock Exam Sessions” for children receiving tuition across multiple locations.
- The successful Operations Manager will be responsible for arranging exam venues and ensuring Risk Assessments are carried out as well as ensuring Covid 19 Protective Measures are in each place for each exam venue.
- Must be able to arrange suitable staffing for each event from exam Event Managers to Exam Invigilators either from previous years or new recruits.
- Must have previous Management experience to oversee the event staff training and ensuring they are managed correctly as well as deal with any issues which may arise.
- The successful Operations Manager will be ensuring the correct production and distribution/return of exam equipment takes place as well as ensure all mock exam dates and information is uploaded to the website.
- It is essential for the successful Operations Manager to have experience running events and project management as well as team management skills.
- Impeccable communication, organisational and planning skills with a drive to deliver outstanding results
- Must be able to drive and will be required to drive the small company van containing suitable equipment for the mock exams. Must also be able to help move bulky equipment items.
- Enhanced DBS and background check will take place for clearance
Must be flexible to work 5 days a week and including some weekends with days off in lieu
£30,000-40,000 Pro Rata
5 Days Per Week Including Occasional Weekends