Part-Time Accountant/Financial Controller
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join our reputable client on a Part Time basis in High Wycombe. The ideal candidate will have a sound knowledge of all Accounts processes as well as an ability to create and comfortably present Reports and Grant Presentations in meetings. This role would suit someone looking for a rewarding role which offers more of a "work-life balance".
- The Accountant must have the ability to prepare and submit end of year financial statements as well as create quarterly board reports.
- Must have an ability to carry out general accounting duties including weekly bank reconciliations, petty cash, day to day banking/cash reports, Payroll as well as be responsible for Pensions Management and general admin duties.
- The Accountant must be able to assist with Fundraising presentations to present the financial forecasts and assist in Grant applications with a bid writer.
- Experience in Grant reporting and Gift Aid Submission would be desirable but not essential.
- Ideally have a CIMA qualification or similar
- Must be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Ideally used QuickBooks or a similar finance package.
- Confident presentation and communication skills to offer ideas and viewpoints on the strategic development of the company.
- Must be able to work independently and work well in a team.
Monday- Friday 4 Full days (can be flexible on days worked)
Monday - Friday 4 Full Days
£30,000-35,000 Pro Rata