12 April 2019
Parts Advisor / Manager
An incredible opportunity for a Parts Advisor / Manager to join our prestige client in Chorleywood on a full time basis. This role would suit a candidate with previous Parts Advisory or Manager Experience.
- The Parts Advisor / Manager will be assisting with ordering Parts for the Workshop Service Department, researching for parts not available from main dealers or special parts for restorations as well as assisting with the day to day running of the Workshop.
- The ideal candidate will be taking cars for road test, assisting the Workshop Controller with general duties as well as filling in during absence.
- The Parts Advisor / Manager will need to be organised to catalogue and sort parts in storage as well as organise the transport of vehicles.
- Must be confident providing a select service to customers by updating and generating invoices as well as show sales cars to customers on occasions when Acquisitions are unavailable.
- This role will be fluid as roles and tasks evolve with the job.
- Must be well spoken to liaise with clients and customers effectively.
- Have an excellent knowledge of the Motor Industry and Parts industry.
- Must be adaptable and flexible to new tasks within the role.
Monday – Friday 40 Hours a Week with one Saturday a month
Monday - Friday 40 Hours a Week with one Saturday a month