29 October 2019
A fantastic opportunity for an Executive Assistant has arisen to support the Director of an expanding technology business in Chesham. This role would suit a candidate with a proven background working as an Executive/Personal Assistant who is looking for a local role to transfer their existing skills and knowledge into.
- The successful Executive Assistant will provide full support for the Director as well as be the first point of contact for customers and suppliers during his absence from the office or when in meetings.
- Must have strong scheduling and coordination experience to set up internal and external meetings as well as travel arrangements.
- The successful Executive Assistant must have a proven ability to use Microsoft Office to create documents, write reports, type up minutes as well as write letters and general correspondence for the Director.
- Have an ability to carry out independent projects on behalf of the Director as well as other general admin tasks.
- Maintain confidentiality of all sensitive and confidential matters.
- Work closely with and oversee the admin team in order to have an active contribution to the maintenance of a good working environment.
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience working as an EA/PA at a senior level
- Impeccable IT skills, especially a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint.
- Impeccable organisational and communication skills with a strong initiative and an adaptable/proactive approach.
- Audio Typing skills required.
- University degree preferred but not essential
Monday - Friday
£33,000 - 37,000