29 November 2019
Product and Logistics Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Product and Logistics Manager to join our growing client in Greenford. The ideal candidate will be an energetic and experienced Product and Logistics Manager with experience working in a manufacturing and distribution company.
- The Product and Logistics Manager will be responsible for stock management and control as well as be efficient in motivating a team of 15 staff.
- An important aspect of the role will be in the purchasing and procurement of stock from overseas and ensuring supplier relationship building is performed impeccably.
- As the Product and Logistics Manager you will be responsible for improving existing product lines as well as researching and developing new opportunities to improve business.
- Key aspects of improving product lines include improving material specifications, packaging, labelling and delivery of products ensuring environmentally friendly products are used.
- Distribution and Logistics is an integral aspect of the role to ensure the organisation and flow of goods in and out is implemented smoothly as well as dealing with order processing.
- Must have a proven track record in Logistics and Stock Control managing a team.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in negotiating with suppliers as well as a positive drive to improve client relationships and improve internal systems and processes.
- Must have impeccable communication and organisational skills with a passion for working in a team and leading by example.
Monday – Friday.
£50,000 with a Bonus Scheme as well as excellent benefits including a Company Car.
Monday - Friday