4 October 2019
A fantastic opportunity for Manufacturing / Production Coordinator has arisen for our rapidly growing client in Farnham Common. The ideal candidate will need to have previous experience in overseeing the Manufacturing/Production process as well as an ability to liaise with suppliers confidently to order materials.
- The Manufacturing / Production Coordinator will be managing customer orders with regards to assessing the projects resource requirements and timescales as well as planning and organising production schedules, ordering materials and supplies as well as tracking the entire production and delivery process.
- Must have a good understanding of Health and Safety regulations to ensure staff adhere to all procedures.
- The Manufacturing / Production Coordinator will be managing supplier contracts, ordering production parts, ordering raw materials as well as managing imports and exports in compliant with DEFRA regulations and EU legislation.
- Must have experience and an ability to maintain stock levels and be able to support production effectiveness where necessary.
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office experience
-Previous experience in production supervision and Import/Export regulation knowledge is essential
- Proactive self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Must be adaptable with a flexible approach
Monday- Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
£20,000 - 24,000.