26 November 2019
Sales Administrator / Account Executive
A fantastic opportunity for a Sales Administrator / Account Executive has arisen for our rapidly growing client in Farnham Common. The ideal candidate will be someone who has dealt with clients previously and has experience in generating new and repeating existing business through strong client relationships. The ideal candidate must have an ability to process Sales Orders and follow the process from start to finish.
- The Sales Administrator / Account Executive will be assisting in the day to day activation of the business accounts with a focus on Sales and providing an impeccable Customer Service.
- Must have an ability to follow sales processes effectively as well as provide quotes to customers and carry out follow up calls to progress the quote to a sale.
- Actively seek out new customer relationships to drive new business as well as have a proactive nature to build new client perspectives for the future.
- The Sales Administrator / Account Executive bust be organised and accurate with CRM management and carry out general administration duties
- Must have previous experience in a Sales Administration or Customer Account Managing role
- Previous Graduate degree would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience using a CRM system is essential as well as excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Must be able to drive due to office location
- Strong team player to be adaptable to assist team members with other duties.
Monday- Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
£20,000 - 22,000.