29 November 2019
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Site Services Manager to join our growing client in Greenford. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Site Maintenance and be responsible for the site upkeep, facilities management, security, IT support and Health and Safety.
- The Site Services Manager will be responsible for maintaining the vital services and infrastructure for the operation of the company including site cleaning, facilities maintenance and dealing with service contracts for forklifts, machinery and waste disposal.
- Must have an ability to ensure the integrity of the building is running efficiently ensuring safety procedures are in place and site condition is impeccable.
- The Site Services Manager will be primarily responsible for all Health and Safety matters including risk assessments, managing fire and safety equipment and being the first point of contact for any emergency issues.
- Must have impeccable IT skills to ensure day to day operational reliability of IT software and hardware is upheld as well as liaising with subcontractors to fix any issues.
- Must be an excellent problem solver, proactive, adaptable and work well under pressure.
- Must be comfortable with taking responsibility of a large busy site ensuring improvements are constantly made.
- Must be technically minded and comfortable liaising with people of all levels internally and externally.
- Self-starter and must be able to work autonomously.
Ideally full time Monday – Friday. Could consider 4 full days per week.
£40,000 as well as excellent benefits including a Company Car.
Monday - Friday