Technical Operations Support
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Technical Operations Support person that will help to deliver and manage technical services, as well as providing technical support to the business operations teams.
The main purpose of the role will be to ensure the day to day running and stability of the platform, including bug fixing and associated software and apps.
Ideal candidate must be a technophile with excellent software management abilities, with a strong understanding of technical operations support and relevant prior experience in technical IT roles. Must be adept at managing and analysing data with excellent attention to detail, and must possess good inter-personal skills, with an aptitude for communicating software content and issues.
- Live Site technical support, Hosting, backup & security monitoring.
- Platform stability and data security work such as access controls, firewall, penetration testing and incident management.
- Specific platform technical project work, e.g. client FTP data imports.
- Live software bug identification and fixing, new release testing in Development and Live environments, device and browser optimisation, Fogbugz management.
- New Software release communications & training
- Communicating & training functionality internally
- Software & Licenses management
- Providing technical assistance to the support team & Account Managers
- Help desk platform support, e.g. monitoring BACS collection authorisation management
- Troubleshooting software issues and resolving queries
- Database management technical support e.g. Salesforce/Mailchimp synchronisation
- Indexing and search optimisation technical support
- Cover for Partnership integration and support
- Cover Support for API and widget integration, plus bespoke design implementation including CSS design support
- Cover support for new Partner Technical setup implementation
- Occasional help-desk phone & email cover
Full time role, alternative 4 days/week role possible for the right candidate.
9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary depending on experience and agreed hours