We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Administrator to join our client, one of the leading payment providers.
If you enjoy a challenge, are able to multitask, highly motivated and a proactive individual then this role could be for you.
To manage and maintain client accounts to keep them accurate and up to date. Maintaining a positive and friendly company image via online, in person or on the telephone to patients and consultants.
• Invoicing Insurers and patients in a timely manner
• Attention to detail
• Communicating with Consultants, Secretary
• Liaising with Insurers both verbally and written
• Reconciling invoices
• Investigate and resolve customer queries
• Take customer payments by Debit/Credit cards
• Input data into a practice management system
• Monitor Consultants aged debt and chase by phone, email etc
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Previous office work, strong attention to detail, ability to work without supervision. Excellent communication skills by phone and written. Use and manage our practice manager systems, full training will be given. Ability to handle confidential information.
Mon to Fri - 8:30 till 5:30pm
£19,000 to £21,000
22 days holiday - Pension scheme