Customer Service Administrator
Our client, a leading specialist in their field are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team in Rickmansworth. This would suit a candidate looking to get their first role in a Customer Service Administrative environment or a candidate with previous Customer Service Admin experience.
- Carrying out general administrative duties as well as answering inbound claims and quotes queries
- Liaising with clients and producing quotations for all product lines & building relationships with them to repeat business
- Recording all documents received relating to a registered claim,membership & policy amendments.
- Assist the company to achieve its operational budgets and targets by suggesting improvements to processes to improve efficiency within your team.
- Assist with ad-hoc administrator tasks, such as scanning, documentation or franking post
- Must have excellent relationship building skills to liaise with customers and clients.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Proactive and strong initiative
- Must be highly organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Company pension scheme (auto enrolled)
- Voluntary dental scheme after completion of probationary period
- Performance related bonus
Monday - Friday (9:00am - 5:00pm)