Marketing and Sales Support
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing and sales support person looking to be part of the UK’s most respected and successful business consultant sales agents. The company is uniquely positioned to help its clients find and secure the best possible terms of sale for their business exit.
This role is all about supporting the business from a marketing and sales perspective, overseeing various procedures that will ultimately generate new business leads and assisting the sales team on active sales to ensure that deals can be marketed, agreed with buyers and completed as quickly and effectively as possible for the client.
The successful candidate will receive full training in the role and will possess the following personal attributes:
• Good with technology and software including Excel and Microsoft Word Mail Merge
• Ability to interpret and quickly absorb information, a strong desire and willingness to learn
• Ability to communicate articulately, confidently and professionally
• Ability to produce well written letters and e-mails
• Pleasant and professional telephone manner
• Demonstrable initiative and ability to think on your feet
• Attention to detail and care in one’s work
• Strong work ethic and motivated to succeed
• Proactive and well presented
This is an office based role in Amersham and it is required that the successful candidate have a full UK Drivers Licence.
This role would be ideally suited to an applicant with a minimum of 24 months office based work experience. Someone who enjoys learning, new challenges and developing their potential.
Team Bonus (Eligible after 12 months service)
Positive Team environment
Career and Personal development opportunities
25 days holiday plus bank holiday
Mon to Fri, 9am to 5:30pm with one hour lunch.
25 days holiday plus bank holiday. Pension Scheme